Alternative Terms for "20-somethings"
Let's do some rebranding!
- •Pre-adultsHearkening back to the comfort of pre-k.
- •Former TeensYou don't have to enter adulthood, but you can't stay here.
- •The Order of JK RowlingThe magic that defined a generation.
- •TelevisionariesNot to be confused with the teletubbies. Different tribe.
- •Teen Mom 2sThis would be a slur, though.
- •Andrew Jacksons$20 to my name.
- •Big KidzSpecial thanks to all the kidz who bopped before me.
- •20-nothingh/t @samSuggested by @sally