Coolest Ways to End an Email
- •Speak/talk soonIt's affable and strong, like you control all conversation. Could be ominous under the right circumstances.
- •Sent from my iPhoneCasual. You don't care. You're busy, but you still respond to emails. You can navigate sans gps, you're that kind of person.
- •Good Night, and Good LuckYou're George Clooney, so good for you. Especially effective if it is, indeed, nighttime.
- •Keep in touchThis one's mysterious. It sounds warm and sincere until you end every email with it. Gotta keep em guessing. Number one preferred valediction of nostalgic ghosts.
- •CheersYou're British or faking British, which, yeah, get it.
- •Byeeeeeeeeeeee!You're exuberant, possibly Grace Helbig?
- •Say my nameI've never seen this in the wild, but I endorse it.