My Whole Life Is_____: A Post-grad Tragedy
- •BufferingApparently Kelly Kapoor already established this.
- •Low-key panicDid I lock the door? Wouldn't it be CRAZY if someone paid me for labor?
- •A casserole of emotionsEw.
- •A lesson in underemployment.Please...can I have some more?
- •My student loans anthropomorphized as Rihanna in "Bitch Better Have My 🤑"I don't. I don't have it.
- •Seeing blissful college kids and wondering if I should warn them?Also: how dare you be younger than I??
- •Eating whole pizzas, but, like, it not being the same.🍕
- •No longer having an excuse to be a woman-child.
- •Being so great at rice-o-roni that I almost don't need the instructions.
- •Still decorating my room with string lights.
- •Rating my days based on whether or not I fall asleep in makeup.
- •Relief every time a new pop star is older than I am.
- •Owning an oven mitt and feeling great about it.I am basically a homeowner.
- •Lying about owning my roommate's oven mitt.Okay, whatever, she bought it.
- •Hopefully the second act in a super uplifting movie?
- •Definitely not thunderA nice drizzle, mayhap?