Places I'd Like to Sit
@gwcoffey oh god, so much pressure
- •The "giving up" chair in any department store.
- •The middle of the grocery aisle so I can get a better look at that cereal.
- •In the luxury treehouse I now summer in.
- •The couch in a furniture store that may or may not be display only.
- •On the knee of an esteemed gentleman.
- •Those airplane beds they have in first class.
- •In a baby swing, even though I know I shouldn't because of what happened last time.
- •The conveyor belt that brings you your luggage.This baggage has been claimed. It's all mine now.
- •In a sunken bed like a straight up minimalist goddess.
- •On that weird art couch at the top of the Musee d'Orsay.Why is this so comfy? Oh, look, there's Paris.
- •In hot spa mud.
- •On the ledge at a concert, like just let me have this, security guard.
- •In a hot air balloon made entirely of smaller balloons.Cushiony yet firm.
- •On a shallow ocean floor, with my convenience gills.
- •In the gilded streets of Disneyland.Are they gilded?