Songs I'm Still Not Over
These tracks came out a while ago, but I'm still all about the REPLAY button 🎧
- •"Peaches"- In the Valley BelowOh my god. This song is filing a restraining order against me.
- •"All or Nothing" - Elliphant feat. Diplo, Bunji GarlinStill ride or die for "One More," too.
- •"Borderline" - Tove StyrkeIf your name is Tove, you're killing it rn.
- •"England Skies" - Shake Shake GoNostalgia that sounds so 💯 in my ears.
- •"Habits (Stay High)" - Tove LoQueen of the Clouds is such a great pop album.
- •"Two Weeks" - FKA TwigsThanks for the disturbing use, Mr. Robot.
- •"Soda" - Azealia BanksCatchy, interesting, layered. Can't wait for her next album!
- •"Often" - The WeekndHow repetition in pop music should be done.
- •"Faith in Love" - CSSThis is the only CSS song I know, but, whatever, I haven't had my fill yet.
- •"Beggin for thread" - BanksBecause I am the least cool person ever, I found out about Banks because of Chloe Grace-Moretz on Watch What Happens Live. Yes, really.
- •"Aquarius" - TinasheThis album, too. One of the best of the year! She's so much more than "2 On."
- •"Bassically" - Tei Shei🙌🙌🙌
- •"Elastic Heart" - SiaSIA.
- •"Lost in My Bedroom" - @SkyFerreiraAll time fav Sky Ferreira song. Got my roommate obsessed when it first came out.
- •"My Love" - Justin TimberlakeOkay, this one is very old, but the opening 5 seconds are like straight dopamine.