The Five Shows I Currently Watch With My Daughters (6, 3, and 12 Weeks)
- •Teen Titans Go!Comedy. Not in an ironic way; this show plays it for laughs and it's my kid's favorite. Robin (from Batman and Robin) as a neurotic, perfectionist nerd, forms his own superhero group. Over the last 2-3 months, "Teen Titans Go!" and "Teen Titans" are the only shows my daughters watch.
- •Teen TitansThe second cartoon version of Teen Titans of which I am aware (there is apparently a version that predates this one), this is the series "Teen Titans Go!" sends up.
- •Wolverine and the X-MenMy daughters' new favorite. Several excellent female characters & Wolverine is just Esther's kind of righteous badass.
- •Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesNew one so much better than original. They write the shit out of it.
- •Batman BeyondDystopic future, Bruce Wayne old and cynical.
- •Word GirlFrom the planet Lexicon/ Watch out villains, here she comes!
- •Clone WarsThey won't watch Yo Gabba (the best show ever) anymore.
- •Star Wars RebelsHappy to see Ashoka survived to at least reach adulthood (was a big deal in our house).