THINGS THAT WERE SAID AT BOOK CLUB LAST NIGHT
Started a new book club in the Windy City....I only knew 2 of the 6 broads prior to our soirée. We became fast friends.
- •"I love that you are keeping the paper bag on your 40 oz!"
- •"I only ate all of mine bc I thought you ate all of yours.... Now I'm uncomfortable (grabs tummy)."We met at a BYOB taco joint (we classy yo!).
- •"So, can we talk about Lamar Odom for a minute?"
- •"There was no poisoning, affairs, or questionable behavior in this book..."We need a little more substance next time. Sorry Liane Moriarty.... What Alice Forgot---wasn't worth remembering. No worries though, we already have a saucy re-write in the works.
- •"This was actually fun."@jnelmccoy said what they were all thinking. However, this was not my first rodeo😎🍷! The book is a mere theme/excuse to regularly get a gaggle of ladies together to drink and have fun....yet feel classy AF!
- •Sent via text post Book Club "I hope I don't need to add "dodge caravan Lyft ride" to the "places I've peed" list 😁The hole-in-the-wall taco joint didn't have a bathroom....