FILM FORMALWEAR: FANCY DRESSES FROM MOVIES I REALLY WANNA WEAR 💃🏻
Adapted to women's formal wear - Inspired by @nathanielrepay
- •Danielle in her "Just Breathe" DressIf I ever become ridiculously rich I will buy this dress. This is by far my favorite dress ever in film ever.
- •Age of Adaline new years dressEven though nobody could wear that as well as Blake
- •Even though I hated this movieI wish I had no boobs so I could pull crap like this off without looking like a porn star.
- •Rosemary Clooney with the glovesThis dress in White Christmas paired with the silver gloves is so dreamy I could die.
- •Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany'sOH MY GOD THIS DRESS IS EVERYTHING ICONIC
- •And obviously I have to add this classicCause no list on fashion is complete without Marilyn.
- •Not quite sure if this one counts as formal but COME ONJump suits are a lot like dresses
- •And obviouslyHow to Lose a Guy in 10 days yellow dress.
- •This lovely evening gownMaid in Manhattan
- •Last but not leastMaria's wedding dress in The Sound of Music ❤️