The day I realized I have a problem
Last night I went to see the new X-Men. P.S. I WOULDN'T CONSIDER ANY OF THESE SPOILERS BUT YOU MIGHT. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- •When I heard James McAvoy's voice and giggled with joy cause I love him so muchEspecially when he can't hide all of his Irish accent in certain words. Swoon ❤️
- •When I saw Michael Fassbender and was instantly reminded of my love for Fairfax RochesterNo matter who else he plays I will always love him for this role cause Jane Eyre is my favvvvorite book.
- •When Jennifer Lawrence says something inspiring and I want to be fighting with her even though I would be terrified if it was anyone elseThat's not what she says... But no spoilers here.
- •When J-Law turned into her Mystique form and my inner lesbian surfaced
- •The moment I still thought Oscar Issac was hotEven when he looks like that
- •When Evan Peters came on screen and I got butterfliesHe's so freaking adorable
- •When Olivia Munn steps out in her badass costume and my immediate thoughts were "Daaaaayum"She's so hot even though part of me hates her for taking Aaron Rodgers
- •When Hugh Jackman appears for like a second (like he's done in the other two, so don't get mad at me its not even a spoiler unless you are dumb and didn't already expect it)LOOK AT HIM HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
- •And through the entire movie I was whispering how much I love every single one of these actors to my buddy Spence and he got so annoyed and was like "Okay, I get it! You love everyone"SERIOUSLY I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH. ITS A PROBLEM HOW MUCH OF AN EMOTIONAL CONNECTION I HAVE TO ACTORS.