Already on li.st? Open in app.
My place is quite a popular dwelling place for Pokémon. Here's what I caught while still at home. #PokémonGo #GottaCatchThemAll #PokémonStay.
- •The first mountains 10 miles west of Manhattan.
We all have a love hate relationship using social media. It requires having a balancing life offline as well as an online persona. Here are some way to tell if you're a Basic Common Poster.
- 1.You're A Whore and nothing moreAll your posts are selfies and you post them daily.
- 2.You post on social media like it's your own Dear DiaryNewsflash: Everybody poops, everybody pees, and it's not something we want to read in our news feed. No reason to share or remind the world about how often, when and where you do your business. Somethings are just better left unseen.
- 3.You take selfies in your bathroom or worse a public restroomSo classy and elegant. Read #2 again (no puns intended) Yeah we get it, mirror selfies are cool but maybe you should reconsider the fact that nobody wants to be reminded that you probably just took a shit a few minutes before taking those pics. Find a mirror in your bedroom if you so desire taking mirror selfies. Also don't forget to clean your room before taking selfies as you'll read in #4.
We all have bad habits but if you're defined by these habits above all other character traits then I have no interest in associating myself with you.
- •AlcoholicsEspecially if they become the Angry Drunk Type. You know, the ones who can't handle their emotions and lash out their anger towards you. Usually nothing is ever their fault. Go ahead keep blaming me for your DUI, I know it's all my fault that you decided to drink too much and then start a fight with me out of nowhere while refusing to let me drive for you. Yep all my fault that you can't handle your booze and anger issues. #ByeFelicia
- •Cigarettes SmokersYou want me to care about you and you want me to watch you slowly kill yourself with cancer? I'm not putting myself through the heartache of your habit. No I don't want to smoke one too. And forget about it if they need a cigarette so badly, the withdrawals makes them completely unbearable. I have 99 problems I need to attend to and your addiction is not gonna be one of them.
- •Hardcore Drug UsersAgain, 99 problems here and I don't need your addictions to abuse yourself to be one of them. Get help if you want to be friends.
Over the years I've noticed how my given birth name has been a double-edge sword. This is all the bad things that one might experience with a royalty-like surname.
- •It implies you're better than everyone elseToo many people believe that you believe that you're above everyone else. You'll be over here hoping that other people think that you're at least good enough to be part of a group or something, while they're over there judging you for things you never done, feelings you don't have, and/or actions you haven't committed.
- •You'll be considered extremely selfishIronically people will call you selfish for having dreams or taking care of your well-being. They'll be upset that you don't put them before yourself, yeah that's not selfish of them at all 😒. It's like they expect you to have nothing nice and you aren't allowed to be happy.
- •Being shy and timid may come off as being PrestigiousIf you have social anxiety and are often times too afraid to be the first person to begin making friends with your classmates, they might think that you think you're too good for them. In reality you actually feel like you might not be good enough for them and are afraid of rejection.
- •Not giving a fuck.
Reminds me of who I am and who I am yet to be.
- •SpiceAfter discovering the Spice Girls that's when I knew I wanted to be a singer. Started brainstorming songs and band ideas, although nothing came from those childhood days.
- •Jagged Little PillThis album's unique tone just spoke to me. Everyone Oughta Know this Album. I believe it also became the highest selling Female Artist Album of the 90s.
- •Under My SkinMy teenage days wouldn't be complete without songs like Forgotten and Take Me Away.
- •Confessions on a Dance FloorThis is the album that got me hooked on the Queen of Pop. Ever since then I became one of her biggest fans. I have over 1,300+ Madonna tracks on my iTunes. I know nearly all her songs. My biggest inspiration.