Types of people I avoid being friends with
We all have bad habits but if you're defined by these habits above all other character traits then I have no interest in associating myself with you.
- •AlcoholicsEspecially if they become the Angry Drunk Type. You know, the ones who can't handle their emotions and lash out their anger towards you. Usually nothing is ever their fault. Go ahead keep blaming me for your DUI, I know it's all my fault that you decided to drink too much and then start a fight with me out of nowhere while refusing to let me drive for you. Yep all my fault that you can't handle your booze and anger issues. #ByeFelicia
- •Cigarettes SmokersYou want me to care about you and you want me to watch you slowly kill yourself with cancer? I'm not putting myself through the heartache of your habit. No I don't want to smoke one too. And forget about it if they need a cigarette so badly, the withdrawals makes them completely unbearable. I have 99 problems I need to attend to and your addiction is not gonna be one of them.
- •Hardcore Drug UsersAgain, 99 problems here and I don't need your addictions to abuse yourself to be one of them. Get help if you want to be friends.
- •I only hear from you when you need something"Nuh botha text me in a crisis", as Rihanna said in her "Work" track. Yep you know who I am talking about. The people who always need saving and you only really see them when they need your help. We all ask for help from people but if you're taking more than you give back, that's a problem and your problems aren't my problems.
- •The Self CenteredThe It's-All-About-Me-Drama-Queens. Every thing is all about their lives. Every event they attend becomes all about them. They can be nice people but they tend to forget over people exist too and we're not here just for their needs. Unfortunately these people tend to be one of the Fixed Zodiac signs: Taurus, Leo, Scoprio, and Aquarius. Check yourself closely and try just once to imagine how other people see you and ask yourself if you would want to be friend with yourself if you weren't you.