*Secret* Life Advice for Babies
Been there, done that. Take it from me, being a baby ain't no joke. Here's some tips "they" don't want you to know
- 1.If you need something, just say something.Crying doesn't make any sense if all you want is some food, or a diaper change. Learn to speak ASAP.
- 2.Grow up alreadyAdults can be difficult to deal with, especially if they don't respect you. Being a baby your whole life is a waste of everyone's time. You need to face facts eventually and get older. Try it out and see how you feel!
- 3.Lose some weightPeople are always picking you up. Do your part by making it a little easier on them. Cut out the fatty foods.
- 4.Plan for retirement...now!Lots of babies make the mistake of not planning for their future. All it takes is a little bit of saving here and there. Set up a savings account that pulls a certain percentage every week from your checking. Soon enough you'll have amassed a small fortune.
- 5.Be GratefulBefore you know it you'll wake up and have to change your own diaper and make your own food mush. Take a moment to appreciate what you have now, and the people who are there for you.