Best restaurants/cafes in San Francisco
This list is a work in progress. Open to suggestions!
- •Velo Rouge - Inner RichmondCute, small, bike-themed cafe. Great coffee and sandwiches.
- •Green Chili Pies - Inner RichmondThe annex of Green Chili Mexican restaurant. They only make sweet and savory pies, and my god their pie shakes are what America is all about.
- •Simple Pleasures - Outer RichmondNear the beach, has a great, homey vibe, and has a good mix of baked goods and coffee. Sometimes there is live music.
- •Super Duper Burger - DowntownUpscale fast-food with amazing garlic fries and fresh Strauss dairy milkshakes. To die for.
- •Balompie - MissionGreat, small El Salvadorian restaurant that has a soccer theme throughout. Amazing pupusas and fried plantains. Definitely a hole in the wall, but makes great stuff.
- •Dynamo Donut and Coffee - MissionA small, hole in the wall coffee shop that has a cute garden in the back to sit in. Donuts are good too.
- •Dosa - FillmoreUpscale South Indian restaurant. So tasty and has a great, modern fancy vibe.
- •Osakaya - JapantownGreat sushi. The Osakaya roll is bomb.
- •Star India$7 all you can eat Indian buffet with free chai, naan, and desserts. The. Shit.