Reasons Why NorCal Rules, and SoCal Drools.
I've lived in both NorCal, SoCal, and the Central Coast, and simply put, I prefer NorCal. Here's why.
- •There's water.Still in a drought, but less so than SoCal. And there are actually rivers and stuff here.
- •There are forests.Some of the trees up here are incredibly beautiful. They beat the crap out of palm trees.
- •San FranciscoThe best city in the world. LA just doesn't compare. Let's be real.
- •Clouds/FogLandscapes are just more amazing with clouds. SoCal lacks in that department.
- •Wearing layersThe ability to wear sweaters and jackets without sweating to death is amazing and cozy.
- •BridgesNothing screams human ingenuity more than a bridge. SoCal has a lack of great bridges.
- •Beautiful architectureIn general, there are more European/New England-style houses and buildings. SoCal architecture just didn't do it for me.