Things I Miss About the East Coast
Spent my childhood in New England, spent (and still spending) my adulthood in Cali. There are some things that Cali will never have.
- •SeasonsActual changes in weather.
- •Fall leavesI used to love the smell of damp leaves in October. Jumping into a pile of leaves was bliss.
- •SnowHaven't seen snow in years...
- •Bleeding Hearts flowersUsed to see these everywhere. If you squeeze them, they actually bleed.
- •HoneysucklesThese used to surround my house.
- •Brick buildingsDamn earthquakes..
- •New England housesI just like the style
- •NYCLove SF, but NYC is a great city too.
- •SpeedinessCalifornians are just slower. Slow walkers, slow service, etc. Sorry, guys.
- •Bundling upSometimes I just want to wear a Puffa.
- •Apple pickingSooo miss this.
- •Cutting down your own Xmas treeNow I get mine at Home Depot -_-
- •Hot apple ciderYum.
- •Fireplaces.Damn wildfires.