COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
In honour of the upcoming Halloween. Will update when I remember 20 years worth of forgettable costumes.
- •PrincessAs the only girl in the family of a traditional white family that 'let me go my own path' I believed I could grow up to be a princess but for the time being I could only pretend one day a year. For so many years. My entire childhood to be exact
- •ClownThe same costume, every year until I grew out of it. And then, still wore the curly orange wig
- •A toasterI had friends once and we were breakfast
- •A catNot the sexy kind, I was cool as fuck
- •An oompa loopaGreen Jimmy neutron wig and all
- •MagicianI wore a cool hat
- •Goth personIs that still politically correct or is that word over?
- •KateMy best friend Kate. Jks. Jon and Kate + 8. Apparently this was the peak of how many friends I had that we had the whole crew plus a photographer
- •Retro?Like from the 90's. Idk, pretty sure I wore shiny pink or sumthing
- •BarbieI killed it, don't worry