COLDPLAY @ GLASGOW
- •So Coldplay were AWESOME.55,000 audience. That's a LOT of Scots👍🏻
- •This was their setlist :- http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/coldplay/2016/hampden-park-football-ground-glasgow-scotland-53fe3735.html
- •I became very emotional during Fix You. DAMN that is a beautiful song.
- •We all got these light-up bracelets which lit up in time with the music & stage lights.It was so pretty. And emotional. Man, I was emotional.
- •This is Hampden Park, in Glasgow. This is where Coldplay played, it is enormous by Scottish standards. Birthplace of the 'Hampden Roar' & the source for many tears of joy (but mostly sadness when we get beaten by England) when our national football (soccer) team play there.
- •Chris Martin has extremely high energy levels. Must be that crazy-ass macrobiotic diet. And he seems rather lovely & kind.
- •I was a bit miffed they didn't play Everything's Not Lost but I'll get over it. Eventually.
- •ps don't be hatin', you love them too😜