Reasons why Game Of Thrones Monopoly would not be worth buying
It's a thing. I saw it in a shop today.
- •There are like, 700 stupid-ass named characters. Does that mean there could be up to 700 players?
- •If I couldn't be Brienne of Tarth I just wouldn't want to be ANYBODY. I'm in a huff just thinking about it.
- •Remember 'Community Chest' where you could pick a card & something nice might happen? Well, nothing nice happens in Game Of Thrones. Or, maybe you might get 'Collect 50 doubloons or whatever & you will not get your throat cut today'. That'd be a decent one.
- •How do you factor rampant incest into Monopoly?
- •As last entry, but raging misogyny instead.
- •Why would anyone want to buy a property anywhere?? Ok well maybe except the nice sunny place where the Dragon Mom lives. You definitely wouldn't get the sun behind that stupid massive wall.
- •Feel free to add to this list. There has to be at least 50 more reasons.
- •The properties would allow you to "build a sanctuary for holding heathens" or "build an outhouse."Suggested by @MichaelRose