Things I'm very excited about when I visit California next month
So happy to be visiting again!
- •Honeybee cocktails hand-made by my friends Devin & Amanda in Carlsbad. Also seeing their amazing pupper Rufus (& Daisy).
- •Peach iced-tea Snapple. Yeah I know it has 7000 teaspoons of sugar. Huzzah!
- •A Dole Whip at Disneyland.
- •Climbing the Half Dome at Yosemite.(Or just looking at it from afar).
- •Saying goodbye to freezing Scotland for 3 weeks
- •Riding the crappy Google bikes in Mountain View.
- •Hot-tubbing under the stars in Mariposa.
- •Visiting the Steinbeck Museum in Salinas.
- •Listening to 6 episodes of This American Life on the plane.
- •Just generally being surrounded by lovely, friendly Californians. Thanks folks! Love you guys.
- •And lots of other stuff.
- •Any suggestions for amazing things to do?😍