5 Podcasts to Get You Through The Day
I listen to 3-4 hours of podcasts a day. So much entertainment with so few commercials. Great way to consume entertainment and information.
- 1.WMMR's Preston and SteveHilarious morning show. Tons of content. Got hooked on this show during my time living in Philly. Feels like family at this point. This podcast has helped me through countless long days and morning commutes. Never miss a show.
- 2.The Herd with Colin CowherdThis guy just thinks differently about how sports radio should work. Truly gives you perspectives that you are not going to hear anywhere else. The move to Fox seems to have brought out the best in this show.
- 3.The #AskGaryVee ShowIncredible motivator. Guy will make you want to run through a brick wall and hustle your ass off. This guy is in the attitude adjustment business. "Ideas are shit. Execution is everything". Learn to crush it every day.
- 4.Dan Carlin's Hardcore HistoryA true historical story teller. Very well researched and interesting. Highly recommended for anyone trying to expand their understanding of world history.
- 5.SerialSeason One of serial was a complete game changer. Gets you hooked and coming up with new theories at every turn. For reasons unknown, season two was a departure from the formula that worked so well season one. Begging them to go back to a relatively unknown case in season 3 rather than a highly politicized, well known, national story. Season 1 alone makes this worthy of top 5.