Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •THE ELEPHANT MAN OF DILLY BARS!
- •PAPER CUP DESIGN AS BOARD SHORTS!I always thought these should exist and now they do.
- •REMOTE RESTING ON MY SHOULDER
Yesterday was George Carlin's birthday. He once wrote a piece called "People I Can Do Without", which even his daughter Kelly confused with his other piece "People Who Oughtta Be Killed". Anyway, a few years ago I wrote THIS thing, mostly in the same style as Carlin's routine. I figured I'd post an excerpt cuz I never showed anyone before. So...
- •Anyone who orders candy on the Internet
- •An airline pilot who insists on wearing a Viking helmet and a monocle on trans-Atlantic flights
- •Any dude who thinks hangin’ out at The Port Authority is cool and comfortable and a place to be seen