Keeping track of the movies I watched this year! So far, April has the smallest total. Same with books read. April was busy.
- •AllegiantMeh. That's all.
- •Batman vs. SupermanI chose this picture because it illustrates my main point - Wonder Woman is the only thing that was awesome in this movie. I have a lot of thoughts about why this movie wasn't amazing, but whatever.
- •Rush HourI'd never seen it and my friends were going to talk about it on their podcast (Flashback Flicks, check 'em out!), so I figured I'd watch it. It's what I expected it to be.
- •The Jungle BookI loved it!! It's visually wonderful and that kid was so impressive. Best movie I saw this month.
- •ConfirmationThe Anita Hill story on HBO. It was interesting to see how many of the details I remembered, but also how much I definitely didn't understand when this happened.
- •I Am Chris FarleyFinally got around to watching this documentary. Good and sad. But also funny, because it's Chris Farley after all.
- •The TempestA beautiful movie and gender swapping the lead to have Helen Mirren play Prospera was great. She's incredible.