Books I Read in July
Rated out of 4 📚
- •The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace by Jeff Hobbs📚📚📚 Hobbs wrote the life story of his college roommate to explore how he got where he got and ended up dying violently. Really sad, but really good.
- •The BFG by Roald Dahl📚📚📚 The movie came out, so it was a good excuse to revisit this classic!
- •Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty📚📚📚📚 I love her books! Making my way through all of them.
- •Every Good Endeavor by Timothy Keller📚📚📚📚 Read this in preparation for a faith and work intensive I'll be attending soon put on by his church. So good!
- •Something Fresh by PG Wodehouse📚📚📚📚 Also making my way through all his works. They always make me laugh out loud.