BOY BANDS I WOULD HARMONIZE WITH BUT WOULD NOT TAKE HOME TO MOM
Thanks for the suggestion @michael_circa91!
- •The TemptationsLook at 'em! Style. Class. Our song would be "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me"
- •The Beach BoysOkay, this is mostly the version of The Beach Boys that features Uncle Jesse singing "Forever." I'd 100% harmonize with Stamos.
- •The BeatlesDo they even count as a boy band? It's my list, I'll do what I want. I'm in this to harmonize with Paul on pretty much anything. I mean, look at that face!! Unconventional favorite - "I've Just Seen a Face." PS - I picked this pic because he looks the most like someone you can't take home to mom. But make no mistake, there wouldn't be any harmonizing until that cigarette is long gone and I can't smell it anymore. 😖
- •NSYNCAlright, let's get into some classic boy bands. I'll be harmonizing with my man Justin on their classic hit "Gone." As a bonus track, I'll be crushing Nelly's raps from "Girlfriend" and Justin will love me more than ever.
- •Boyz II Men"I'll Make Love to You" obviously. What a song.
- •NKOTBNumber 1 in my heart 4ever and ever. I love them so much, they each get their own spot on this list. (I mean, Danny and Jon don't get a spot, of course. Let's not be ridiculous. I'm not here to harmonize with doofs.)
- •Jordan KnightWe'll be harmonizing on "I'll Be Loving You (Forever)"
- •Donnie WahlbergFirst things first, Donnie, let's cut off that rat tail. Then we can harmonize on "Cover Girl"
- •Joey McIntyreFirst bae. Let's harmonize on "Please Don't Go, Girl."