COLLEGE CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL JEOPARDY QUESTIONS...I MEAN, ANSWERS
Catching up on some Jeopardy on the DVR (yes, I record Jeopardy) and I've been watching last month's college championship episodes. This list will have the Final Jeopardy from each episode. I'll make a separate list with the correct responses so everyone can quiz themselves! That's fun, right?! 🤓
- •EtymologyThis word referring to someone who is not an expert is from the Latin for "love"
- •Moments in HistoryThis word follows January (China, 1967); March (Germany, 1848); July (France, 1830); and famously, October
- •19th Century Books"Instinct", "Hybridism", and "Geographical Distribution" are chapters in this book
- •US PresidentsHe was the only 20th century president who never delivered an inaugural address
- •RoyaltyIn 1604, for a special project, he approved a list of scholars to work at Westminster, Cambridge, and Oxford
- •World LiteratureIt was originally published in 1915 under the German title "Die Verwandlung", meaning "The Transformation"
- •Children's AuthorsAt 24 he began a verse retelling of the Cupid and Psyche myth, including a character named Caspian
- •Names in the NewsWhen this man joined Twitter in September 2015, his first follow was the National Security Agency's account
- •The US SenateDuring his senate service, which lasted from 1973 to January 2009, this man cast 12,810 votes