Turns out June was a busy month and I only watched 5 movies. 🔁=a movie I've seen before
- •Housesitter🔁 Right before I left for Belize, I found out the Starz app will let you download movies to watch offline and this was one of many great options. Watched it on the plane back with a friend who'd never seen it.
- •Kate and Leopold🔁 We still had time on the flight, so we watched this gem.
- •The Boy Next DoorThanks to @PaulScheer and the How Did This Get Made podcast, I decided I might as well stream this on HBO before listening. JLo, I love. This movie, not so much. (Also, I'm watching Jeopardy while writing this li.st and as I'm typing this description, one of the clues was about this movie. 😱😱😱)
- •Proof of the above pointBut like, that's kinda freaky, right?
- •Independence Day: ResurgenceSo if Jeff Goldblum wasn't in this, would I have even bothered to see it? We'll never know. I do really love the first one, but I'm also bitter about their inexplicable choice to recast Mae Whitman's character when she's still a consistently working actress (and the best crier on television).
- •Central IntelligenceY'all, I was super excited to see this movie ever since the first trailer and I don't really know why. Maybe watching all the Fast & Furious movies last year made me realize that The Rock is awesome? Anyway, I thought this movie was great. I love a good action comedy.