My new tattoo
I haven't listed in a LONG time. Oops.
- •I've been wanting some kind of book tattoo for years.
- •But I love SO many books! How could I pick just one?
- •Then I had an idea. I could use the shape of the Deathly Hallows to honor Harry Potter and have a different book represented in each of the elements.
- •So here it is!
- •Lamppost for Narnia
- •Sword for The Princess Bride
- •Auryn in the middle for The Neverending Story
- •Key for Ready Player One and also The Count of Monte Cristo
- •Phone for The Babysitters ClubThe foundation of my love of reading, I think. The first books I was ever obsessed with.
- •My tattoo artist said it's probably her favorite she's ever done. Kinda proud of that.Also, her literal birth certificate first name is Secret, so that's rad.