- •The NamesakeThis movie was beautiful. I really want to read the book now.
- •Far from the Madding CrowdIn theory there's so much to like here - beautiful scenery, Carey Mulligan - but it was only okay. I definitely was bored for most of it.
- •The Nice GuysPretty hilarious. More boobs than I anticipated.
- •The Girl on the TrainEmily Blunt is great. Honestly my main complaint about this movie is that she's too pretty to play the character as described in the book. Hollywood 🙄
- •Beetlejuice🔁 If you haven't seen this since you were a kid, it's worth a rewatch.
- •Money MonsterGeorge. Julia. I love them. My roommate stayed awake for this whole movie, which is a rave review if you know her.
- •Ride AlongI love a good action comedy.
- •Ride Along 2Like I said.
- •The Haunted MansionI mean, it's fine. Fun to watch since I've finally been on the original ride at Disneyland last summer. I'm very disappointed in myself that this and Beetlejuice are the only Halloween-type movies I managed to watch this month.