PODCASTS I LOVE
Looking for podcasts to check out? (Other than Serial?) I humbly submit the following for your consideration.
- •Gilmore GuysLove them so much I went to a live show in Dallas in December! Two guys talk about Gilmore Girls episode by episode. They also get to have occasional interview episodes with cast, writers, and other people affiliated with it.
- •Flashback FlicksI just discovered this one that started in October, which wouldn't normally be strange except that it's made by 2 of my friends! I'm not bitter. Anyway, I've quickly become obsessed. They talk about movies from the 80s and 90s and it's so fun! Check it out.
- •Ask Me AnotherSuper fun trivia podcast! They're really clever and lots of their questions make me laugh out loud.
- •How Did This Get Made?Hilarious people talk about bad movies. It's so fun and funny.
- •Mystery ShowWhen is season two happening???? I miss this one so much! Each episode solves a different mystery, like finding out just how tall Jake Gyllenhaal is.
- •Wait, Wait...Don't Tell MeAnother great trivia show, this one focusing on current events. It's a fun way to keep up with news!
- •The NerdistI don't listen to every subject episode, but the ones with guests in interested in are fun. Longer interviews, more conversational.
- •Stuff You Should KnowAgain, I don't listen to every single episode, but they usually have fascinating topics and I learn a lot.