Stranger Things makes me want to:
If you haven't seen it yet, watch it! And then be prepared to feel some or all of these urges along with me. Add yours!
- •Play Rock BandEvery time "Should I Stay or Should I Go" played, it reminded me of hours spent playing Rock Band.
- •Read all the Stephen King booksHe's clearly a huge inspiration for the show.
- •And watch all of these things:
- •Stand By MeSquad on a mission
- •The GooniesI should make a whole other list on how the Hawkins crew and the Goonies are the same kids.
- •Super 8
- •ItBasically any movie where a group of kids fights evil together.
- •ETHide your new, weird friend and try to teach them about life among humans. Give them a wig and a dress. Also they might help you fly once. Oh and protect them from creeps in hazmat suits.
- •Twin PeaksDoofy cops and all that creepy-ish music.
- •PoltergeistCommunicate with your kids while they're ... somewhere else.
- •The FrightenersMostly because of this image
- •Something starring Emmy RossumI mean, Nancy looks exactly like her, right? Then I looked at her IMDb and decided I didn't really want to watch any of her movies. But still. Twins.
- •Old shows my family taped on VHSThere was a brief shot of one of these things and it took me back to my childhood. We had so many of these full of movies and shows we'd recorded off TV. Oh and home videos. I need to find a VCR.
- •Ride Schwinn Sting-Rays with my best friends on an adventure!Suggested by @andersun
- •Play a SynthesizerThe opening theme is so beautifully retro.Suggested by @PassiveAggressor