THE BEST SHOWS I WATCH
I watch a lot of TV every week. These are my current favorites.
- •Jane the VirginThis show is basically perfect. Gina is a freaking vision. And who doesn't enjoy a good love triangle?
- •The MagiciansIt's technically maybe a little early to call this a favorite, but I'm going for it. I loved the book series and I look forward to each new episode. So far so good.
- •Brooklyn Nine-NineJust hilarious
- •The People v OJ SimpsonAgain, a little early to say favorite, but it's one of the shows I currently get most excited to watch each week. Interesting to think about all this craziness as an adult now and compare it to what I remember from being a kid.
- •American IdolI haven't watched every season, but it's always interesting to watch the last season of a series. Plus, I love Harry Connick Jr.
- •SurvivorThe first season I ever watched was the most recent one. Between December 19 and February 14, I watched all of the 19 previous seasons that were available on Amazon Prime. I'm kinda pumped for the new one.
- •The GoldbergsThis show is simply delightful. The nostalgia, the comedy, the sweet family stuff - I love all of it.
- •The Tonight Show with Jimmy FallonGoing back to the very beginning of Late Night, I've seen every single episode of both shows. How does Jimmy do it? What a joy