Things I'm Pretty Sure I Could Do if It Was an Emergency
Inspired by @joemurphy
- •Play JeopardyAnd maybe have a non-lame story for the interview with Alex. Maybe.
- •Trick someone into believing I was once on The Real WorldBased on past experience.
- •Write the back of a DVD/the description for a movie on Netflix so that you're intrigued enough to watch but not spoiled on any major plot points
- •The above but with books
- •Tell you how to fix the situation in the first 5 minutes of any movie/TV show such that the rest of the plot doesn't have to take placeSpoiler: most of the fixes will just involve two people having a rational conversation.
- •Crush a game of 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon
- •Help you phrase a text that you're scared to write
- •List a bunch of Baby-Sitters Club books in order