Reasons I Am Like A Chocolate Easter Egg I Ate Last Month
I honestly don't know, I just had the list ready.
- •Covered in irreparable cracks but not completely broken
- •Add any more damage, though, and breaking is certain
- •Press any of the preexisting pressure points and I would also break
- •Dark and empty inside, except for a few chocolatey crumbs, the last remains of a crumbling soul
- •But if I was full, it's probably be overwhelming
- •Covered in a bright shiny wrapper that makes an annoying noise to disguise the darkness inside