Books I Have Read More Than Once
I'm an avid bookie, this is going be a clusterfuck of titles 🙃
- •Harry PotterAnd the fictional character who changed the fundamental structure of fiction for an entire generation.
- •Ready Player OneClassic dystopian society with pro gaming skills. Also, tasteful and frequent 80s pop culture. Win win.
- •The Book ThiefThe narrator seemed like a nice guy
- •The Great GatsbyThe Myrtle death scene is funny, and I'm not sorry.
- •One More ThingB.J. had such a beautiful mind 🙄
- •StardustUnder-appreciated Neil Gaiman novel
- •The letters of Vincent Van GoghHe really had so much love and passion to give, even when the world had none to reciprocate. Ugly crying guaranteed.
- •The Magicians (series)It's Harry Potter for 20-somethings. The protagonist is stupid, but lbh we're here for the *real* magic. Also, it's a TV show??
- •The Hitchhikers guide to the GalaxyAn appropriate title could of also been: Life goals. Towels, depressed robots, evil mice, flying spaceships, hostage situations, and planetary destruction, all with a happy ending.
- •The very hungry caterpillarThat illustrated food looks better than anything I've ever eaten. Also, this is a biography.