Top Things I Say to My Puppy
Awooga, my Bernese mountain dog, has been an amazing puppy so far. Here is a list of a majority of my dialogue with him:
- •Sit!He thinks he should be standing. I think he should be sitting. The struggle is real.
- •Down!He really likes pretending he is taller then he is. Dude, just enjoy being a puppy. Soon you will basically be a tiny, furry, horse.
- •Stop!Awooga has lived with a perpetual green-light in his head.
- •No biting!No matter how many times you nibble on me I'm not going to taste any better.
- •No, you can't have him!This is mostly said around him towards sorority girls who have a crazy look in their eye like they are going to try to steal him.
- •Drop it!When he can't bite me, he enjoys biting and carrying around other things. He likes shoes more than a suburban housewife.
- •Good boy!By far, this is what he hears the most. I love this little guy!