Already on li.st? Open in app.
There are moments when the sheer ludicrous nature of lyrics is completely overshadowed by the total beauty of a song and I can't help but sing along with joy:
- •I really like these rustic grapevine trees I see around.
- •Wow! Those pretty grapevine trees are kind of expensive
- •You know something, we live in the woods.....you know, where grapevine grows
- •I'm a girl and, hence, have never been a brother. I do, however, have strong feelings about brothers.
- •I have two brothers and my earliest memories are of fighting with my brother.
- •I remember so clearly when my mother lost her brother in an auto accident. Her loss has always colored how I think about brothers and how lucky I am to have them.
- •If your children ask to do something and it's not illegal or dangerous, always try to make it happen and try to participate.
- •Carpe Diem. Not really told to me specifically, but I always interpreted this for my children as, don't let the day happen to you....you seize the day.
- •When in need of an outfit for a special occasion, start with a pair of fabulous shoes and then work up. No one ever went wrong with great shoes. This one I made up and it had worked every time.
- •Before you leave the house, take s look on the mirror and remove one accessory