First Li.st thoughts
- •This your chance to be internet famous, don't blow it KristinBeing a teacher, I have to keep my Insta, Twitter, and Snapchat private. However, Li.st is like the Wild Wild West. Not enough parents/students to be on it to monitor what I say on the interwebz. Need to become internet famous before my students figure out this app
- •How do I build a Li.st empire with my sisters?
- •Am I doing this right?
- •You have to be smart to Li.stTwitter is pithy 160 character comments. Instagram is selfies with emoji captions. In Li.st, you actually have to be smart to be entertaining. I like you guys already
- •My aunts will never find that this app existsAunt: "So Kristin, explain to me what your sister meant when she tweeted that Shawn Mendes asked her for nudes." *Facepalm* #GodBlessLis.st
- •Kanye would like Li.stInstead of rattling off 13 tweets in a row, why not Li.st Ye?
- •I have arrived