Already on li.st? Open in app.
All I did was make a pot of black bean soup for my oldest daughter so she could have something vegan to take to a Super Bowl party. This was my reward 💕💕💕
I love my job and I love most of the people I work with. There are a few things that make me want to jump out the closest window.
- •Interruptions.My desk is out in the open. I have a corner, but I'm surrounded by a room full of open cubicles. I can be in the middle of writing the best sentence ever known to the human race and someone will pop up beside me and start talking to me.
- •Speaker phone conversations.This one chick in my office actually has an office. With a door! Yet she NEVER shuts it when she has these loud conference calls. Now that I think about it, I don't believe she ever picks up the handset.
- •Miranda's boots.They jingle. She wears them most days and walks around the office a LOT. Can you not hear that, Miranda?! It's the sound of your freaking boots boring into my skull. Wear some damn ballet flats sometime, please!
- •I'm pretty much triggered all day long.
- •I bought this FOREVER ago and was dying to get crackalackin in it. Ordered it from Etsy. Scribble & Jot. Isn't it lovely?!
- •Page one. Duh!
- •Page two. Gotta keep that reading mojo going!
I failed miserably at my "I'm going to read 50 books in 2016!" I'm determined to do better in 2017, and would like your suggestions on must reads. I'll read pretty much anything but romance novels, so hook me up, li.sters!
- •Frog Belly Rat BoneIt's about sad looking and gray Cementland. A boy conjures up a creature to serve as guard to a treasure box he found among the junk pile. The story, the illustrations- everything is perfect about this book.
- •Wilfrid Gordon McDonald PartridgeThis little boy lives next door to a nursing home and he's buds with the residents there. In an attempt to help Miss Nancy find her memory, he asks his friends there what a memory is. Their answers and his response trigger an ugly cry every time I read it.
- •Odd VelvetVelvet doesn't act like other kids and she's amazing for it. Kids think she's strange at first, but as the school year progresses, they realize that her differences make her fun.
Inspired by @justjills
These were tough to rank, and are subject to change and shift 😂
- 8.Feliz Navidad - Jose FelicianoI have to dance a little bit EVERY time I hear this.
- 7.Little Drummer Boy / Peace on Earth - David Bowie and Bing Crosby https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbJLo4x-tk
- 6.Angels We Have Heard on High - Sixpence None the RicherOne of my favorite versions of this classic!
Oh my word, @Dashelamet 💕This was the most fantastic part of my week!
- •A most perfect box of goodness arrived on my doorstep Saturday!
Not unlike @justjills observations at Octoberfest! Same town. Different holiday.
- •Local bookstore with this amazing Christmas display. Thought of @amieshmamie 😁
- •Super tall toy soldier. I couldn't get a good wide shot because too many people were all up in his business.
- •I'm already regretting that I didn't buy this. I have a smallish Nativity Scene collection, and this would have been perfect. I may go back.