Favorite texts with my family
- •With husband
- •With oldest daughterThis was 2 months after we got back from our mission trip to Guatemala. We decided we needed to be bilingual. Thank you Google translate.
- •Oldest daughterMaybe favorite daughter.
- •From Oldest daughterI find it especially humorous that she's vegan now.
- •To youngest daughterI found this old photo of her while I was cleaning, and she hates spaghetti.
- •With oldest daughterMaybe not favorite.
- •Family group textOnly way to survive dance competition.
- •With husbandDivide and conquer weekend. He played dance dad while I got to relive the 80s.
- •With husbandFull disclosure makes for a great marriage. 😂