Hair Colors I've Had
This list was requested by @amieshmamie and is in no way an exhaustive list of my hair colors. I just didn't document them all.
- •First leap into "unnatural" hair color. Circa 2005Lots of brown & a leeeetle bit of pink. I was growing my hair out to donate. Couldn't go blonde any more, so this was my way of being somewhat stylish.
- •Little more pinkHad donated my hair. Back to blonde, but wanted more color.
- •AsymmetricalWith my badass hair stylist, Ashton. She is the absolute best and has a ton of patience with my whims.
- •Probably my faveI loved that we started with Aqua, but then when I touched it up I added dark blue. It was like the ocean. I felt like a mermaid every day
- •One color became boring to meBlue & purple were a fun combo
- •Holiday hairGave my hair a bleach break & went back to brown over the winter. I needed Christmas color.
- •Currently my hair is like my profile pic, but will likely change in a couple of weeks.
- •The reason for my penchant for wearing fun & colorful styles may be best described by this childhood photo that pretty much depicted my entire hair life as a kid.