Mental conversations during an 8-hour drive home from Florida with my dad.
And a dodgy air conditioner.
- •The AC should really be cooler.
- •This is going to be a long ass drive.
- •Traffic sucks.
- •Gah! Get out of my way.
- •Only 3 hours? This sucks.
- •Please stop making that noise with your seat.
- •Please stop making that noise.
- •Please stop.
- •Naked feet now. Greaaaattt.
- •It's hot.
- •Why am I so bitchy?
- •What the hell is wrong with his toenail?
- •Ew. I saw a toe like that in a nursing home once.
- •I gotta get out of this freaking van.
- •And I want an RV?
- •I must be mental.
- •YAAAASS! Home!
- •Florida was fun. We should totally do that again!