QUESTIONS I PONDER PROBABLY MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE
- •Who decided pink was for girls and blue was for boys? And why do most people still believe that?
- •How many licks does it REALLY take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?Has anyone actually counted?
- •How do girls who live alone zip up their dresses?When I'm home alone, putting on dresses is a pain in the ass!
- •How many footsteps would it take to walk straight across the US?Is there even a straight path with no lakes and stuff? I haven't researched this, so it may be a really stupid question.
- •Can I lose IQ points as I age?I tested really well in middle school. I feel like if they tested me again today, it might be a lot lower.
- •How long would it take you to visit every single country in the world?
- •How in the world is she pulling that dress off with no bra? 😳😬 like do they just not have boobies???Suggested by @marginally_amazing
- •At what point did someone decide that you just step onto an escalator and let it take you up?Same with moving sidewalks, like weren't they invented to make walking/climbing faster? You waste more time "riding" an escalator than you would if you just took the stairs.Suggested by @JAFred97