Reasons why I'm in a maniacally good mood today.
This has been a banner freaking week so far.
- •We have a buyer for our house and we're under contract.
- •My messed up Achilles has been totally pain free for several days.Tendinitis in my Achilles knocked me out of running a little over a year ago. I'm FINALLY having more good days than bad.
- •I slept through the entire freaking night.It did require that my snoring husband sleep on the couch last night, but I have no shits to give. Sorry, babe.
- •Even though I could barely walk from Monday's workout, I made it through today's.BAMF.
- •I lost 4 pounds!16 more to go!
- •My outfit today is aDORable.The skirt has pockets, too. I'm slightly obsessed.
- •I woke up with NO migraine!I had a migraine Sunday, Monday, AND Tuesday. Migraines suck.
- •I have a job interview Friday!I'm interviewing for the editor position with the magazine at which I began my writing career. I've enjoyed a great career as a freelance travel writer and copywriter. However, the lure of a steady paycheck is strong. 🤗 Plus new dresses.
- •There's no stopping me today, people.