Seemingly mundane things that bring me happiness and satisfaction
Inspired by @TeenyMe
- •When I'm in a super cold building for a long time, then finally walk out into the warm day.The opposite is true in the winter.
- •That first Autumn-ish day after a brutally hot summer.
- •When the microwave spins my coffee cup around perfectly and the handle is right in front.
- •A good hair day.
- •The beach any day of the year.
- •When my kids thank me out of the blue for something.
- •When I stumble on a Harry Potter movie marathon and I have no other obligations for the day.
- •Being slightly sunburned and a tad chilly. Not sure why but a slight chill with a bit of a pinkish burn is oddly satisfying.Suggested by @classyAF
- •Scooping the first bit of Noxema out of a fresh tub.Suggested by @doodler19