Things I think about on a 4-Hour road trip
I'm traveling for business today. My brain in a list.
- •I'm just ONE song into this Hamilton soundtrack and I already have goosebumps.I'm such a nerd.
- •I hope my windshield doesn't get hit by another rock. That would suck.
- •Oh my gosh. The girl on the train is ME.
- •Man I have to pee so bad.
- •Dang, how big IS this Chick-fil-A parking lot?
- •That's either a drug deal or an affair over there.
- •What if I witnessed a drug deal? Would they shoot me?
- •That would suck if my last meal was Chick-fil-A.I mean, I like Chick-fil-A. But I wouldn't want it as my last meal.
- •It's much harder to eat and drive than I thought.
- •I need to add "dapple" to my Favorite Words list.
- •The sandwich would be better with bacon.
- •Bacon sometimes reminds me of poor people.In elementary school there was a girl who rode my bus. Her house was really rundown. And her clothes were hand-me-downs. Whenever she got on the bus in the morning, she always smelled like bacon. I always thought it wouldn't be so bad not to have much, as long as you had bacon.
- •I wonder if many other women my age tilt back the french fry container to get all the little bits of fries left.It's my favorite part.