Things I wish I could share with my mom one last time.
Inspired by @jasnarsk
- •An inappropriately hilarious greeting cardShe sent me this when I lived in Atlanta
- •The last two seasons of Downton AbbeyIt was the last thing we watched together when she was in the hospital. She let me eat her sherbet & we took Downton Abbey character quizzes after.
- •Making biscuits.Or spaghetti. Or fudge. Or any number of her special recipes that I took for granted and never wrote down.
- •My birthdayEvery single year she would call me and give me the play by play of my birth. Time. Day. Hours of painful labor - she liked to dwell on that one.
- •Her birthdaySo many gifts I still want to get her. Countless times I've said: Mom would have loved this.
- •England together.It was her dream to go. I told her if I was ever assigned a press trip, she'd go with me. I wish I assigned our own press trip.