THOUGHTS ON MY FIRST DAY AT MY NEW JOB
Thanks for the request @justjills ! After working as a freelance travel writer & copywriter for 16 years, I just accepted a job as editor of two AAA publications. I worked here 16 years ago as their PR manager. I've essentially taken the job of my old boss (he retired a couple of years ago).
- •Dang. When am I going to have time to list?
- •A desk by the window overlooking my domain. Sweet!
- •I get to make important decisions!
- •And I'm boss of like 3 people!
- •This is going to be awesome.
- •I have to set up my voice mail on this landline office phone.Anxiety.
- •I do miss my stretchy pants & flannel shirt.Wonder if it would be acceptable for casual Friday.
- •Is this really happening?! This is going to be UH mazing.