TV SHOWS THAT FEEL LIKE HOME TO ME
Inspired by @natalieruth et al.
- •Bionic WomanI wanted to be Jaime Sommers so freaking bad. I still remember a dream I had in elementary school where I was bionic and I jumped over all the cafeteria tables.
- •Wonderful World of DisneyIt was our Sunday night tradition.
- •Friday Night Videos & Night TraxBack in the day before MTV came along, we could only see music videos on shows like this. Once a week. Can you even imagine?!
- •Sherlock HolmesThe Jeremy Brett version. When we were first married & living in Atlanta, this was our Monday night date. Livin' large, we were.
- •Hannah MontanaMy girls were obsessed. This show reminds me of the girls when they were smaller. 😭