WHAT I LOVE ABOUT OUR NEW TINY HOUSE
It's only new to us. It was built in the mid-90s. We just moved from over 4,000 square feet of living space to just over 1,800. It's smaller than our first "starter" home 😂.
- •It won't take me 45 minutes to vacuum my whole house.That is no exaggeration, folks.
- •We have a real fireplace.We never could have a fire in our old house without being consumed by gas odors.
- •These cabinets.Ignore the mess. We LITERALLY just moved in yesterday.
- •Wine (and coffee) bar!!The best use of limited space in my opinion.
- •These bookshelves 💕💕They flank the stone fireplace. I have so many plans!
- •The floors are super squeaky.It reminds me of my parents' house.💜
- •Less mortgage payment and less spent on utilities saves us almost $1,000 a month.