FALL DIYS THAT'LL MAKE THE DROP IN TEMPERATURE WORTH IT
Because sometimes pumpkin spiced lattes and a sweater aren't enough. For the rest of the tips & step-by-step instructions: http://bit.ly/1XoTuQ2
- •Knit-Wrapped VasesYou're not the only one who gets cold! Knits are a cute nod to the season + a nice style boost.
- •Mini Caramel ApplesAll the flavor, but less chance of getting a sticky apple chunk stuck in your teeth.
- •Fall Air FreshenerWork the sweet (and spicy) smells of autumn throughout your home!
- •Gourd LanternsIf you're sick of standard jack-o-lanterns, try an illuminated gourd.
- •Gold-Dipped Feather GarlandBecause not everyone's into the black and orange color palette.
- •Painted GourdsBeautiful, chic and totally unexpected.
- •Pumpkin Spice LatteOk, we lied: you DO need a PSL. But why not make it at home?